On the picturesque hills of Loudon County, Virginia, sits an exquisite winery and vineyard:
- large pond and 32 acres of spectacular and manicured vines
- totally self-contained winery
- functional and elegant tasting room with stone fireplace and deck
- wine presses and other imported equipment for processing the grapes to obtain award-winning wines
- stone cottage, complete with banquet room
- large deck and a beautiful patio.
Sitting high on a hill with views of the vineyard is a 5,000 sq. ft. grand manor with 3 bedroom suites, a total of 4 ½ baths, open floor plan, balcony, gourmet kitchen, sitting room, family room, 3-car garage, hardwood floors and many professional finishes including a spectacular front door reminiscent of French castles. With its exquisite views, green lawn, and beautiful gardens, this home has no equal. To complete the estate, there is a manager’s home, fully remodeled and equipped with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a kitchen and attached log cabin.
The 2022 harvest is expected to bring a bumper crop of fruit. Owner will consider financing for qualified buyer. Offered turnkey for $8,800,000.
If you have a passion for delicious wines, gorgeous land, and all around “once in a lifetime” great opportunity to own a property that has no equal, please call Anna Greves, Broker – 703-346-5727 or “Pete” Holladay – 434-981-5680.
Private showings strictly confidential.
- Year Built: 1800
- Guest Rooms: 3
- Region: VA - Northern Region
- Price: $8,800,000
- Urban or In-Town Inns: No
- Coastal B&Bs: No
- Mountain Retreats: Yes
- Turnkey: Yes
- Elite: Yes
- Acreage: 32.02
- Special Features: Vineyard
- Innkeeper Quarters: Yes
- Style: Farm winery
- Sold: No